- Adult Education
- Staff/Students GMail Login
- School Calendar
- School Cancellations
- Employee Links
Agenda April 6, 2011
M.S.A.D. #74 Board of Directors
April 6, 2011
Carrabec Community School
1.) To see if the Board will vote to approve the Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting of March 2, 2011 and the Special Board Meeting of March 23, 2011.
2.) Reports: Written Reports were mailed to Board Members and are available online at www.msad74.org
- April 1st Enrollment Update
- Update on Energy Project
- Library Media Literacy Grant
- Insurance Bidding
- Meeting with Embden Selectmen
- Consolidation penalty and Alternative plan update
- Contact with neighbor districts on consolidation
- Expenditure report
- Administrator Report
3.) Citizens comments on agenda items
4.) Student presentation
Mr. Carey’s Class will be making a presentation.
- To see if the Board will vote to appoint Andrew Carbone as the Varsity Softball Coach for Carrabec Community School, Stipend $1067, and authorize the superintendent to issue and agreement.
- To see if the Board will vote to appoint Anthony Feldpausch as the Assistant Track Coach at Carrabec High School, Stipned $1734, and authorize the superintendent to issue and agreement.
6.) To see if the Board will approve second reading of Policies
- ACA GENDER NEUTRAL LANGUAGE
- BG SCHOOL BOARD POLICY
- BG-R POLICY ADOPTION PROCEDURE
- BIB BOARD MEMBER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- CHD ADMINISTRATION IN THE ABSENCE OF POLICY
- JO EMPLOYMENT OF STUDENTS
- KBF- E1 TITLE I – PARENT INVOLVEMENT DISTRICT LEVEL
- KBF- E2 TITLE I – PARENT INVOLVEMENT SCHOOL LEVEL
- KCB COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT IN DECISION MAKING
7.) To See if the Board will approve the Sale of Surplus Computer Equipment.
8.) To see if the Board will approve the Technology goals and plan for 2011-2012.
9.) To see if the Board will approve municipal lease purchase related to Financial Software system.
10.) To see if the Board will vote to go into Executive Session for an issue pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A. §406(6)(D) regarding collective bargaining.
11.) To see if the Board will vote to go into Executive Session for an issue pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A §405 (6)(A) regarding a personnel matter.
12.) Signing of Budget Warrants